Anthony Joshua will take on Oleksandr Usyk on Sept 25th in a highly anticipated boxing match. In this video we take a look at the upcoming fight by analysing what each athlete brings to the ring, and what they might use to obtain a victory.
• Anthony Joshua: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCughIsCoDkmTpwcX47lZQQw
• Sky Sports Boxing: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_JQGBtA7P0RwkRxd7xpJcA
• DAZN USA: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCurvRE5fGcdUgCYWgh-BDsg
About The Fight Game:
This is a YouTube channel where we talk and give our opinions about everything regarding boxing. We talk about different things in every video, and we do it in a way that’s both fun and educational for you. On this channel all videos are:
• Exclusive to this YouTube channel
• Trans-formative in nature, making content original and unique
• Unlike any other content
• Narrated with original commentary
• Used with licensed music
• Edited extensively to change the way footage is used
• Unique editing for a captivating experience
Our goal here at The Fight Game is to provide a channel on YouTube for Boxing fans to enjoy by posting unique videos with original commentary that educates the people about boxers and the sport of Boxing as a whole. I make my content original and unique by adding cool editing (ALL clips in my videos are edited by me), I give insight into boxing that’s not often heard anywhere else,
in videos I also like to make epic poetic voice overs to hype up my audience for upcoming fights, by doing this I give my videos a unique cinematic feeling that’s original to my YouTube channel. I also like to compare two boxers who have an upcoming fight by listing their strengths and weaknesses, and what I think they need to do to win their fights. All in all, the videos I post here on YouTube are aimed to make learning fun with cinematic editing and authentic commentary.