Jaron Ennis is a hot topic when we talk about those who may become future stars of the sport of Boxing. At 23 years old, time is on his side, and with 24 victories inside the distance, power is too. With amazing knockout wins, skills and defensive displays to his name, we make this video to overview his career so far, in anticipation for what the future may hold when we talk about Jaron ‘Boots’ Ennis.
• Martin Calberg – Cross My Heart Hope To Die ‘oomie remix’
• Jon Sumner – Double Heist
• Remodal – It’s A Trap!
• Sum It – Used Cars
• Valley of Wolves – Outlaws
• Showtime Sports: https://www.youtube.com/user/shosports
• Alistair McDonald: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKLnfby8DEQt8mox0MZ3hCA
About The Fight Game:
This is a YouTube channel where we talk and give our opinions about everything regarding boxing. We talk about different things in every video, and we do it in a way that’s both fun and educational for you. On this channel all videos are:
• Exclusive to this YouTube channel
• Trans-formative in nature, making content original and unique
• Unlike any other content
• Narrated with original commentary
• Used with licensed music
• Edited extensively to change the way footage is used
• Unique editing for a captivating experience
Our goal here at The Fight Game is to provide a channel on YouTube for Boxing fans to enjoy by posting unique videos with original commentary that educates the people about boxers and the sport of Boxing as a whole. I make my content original and unique by adding cool editing (ALL clips in my videos are edited by me), I give insight into boxing that’s not often heard anywhere else,
in videos I also like to make epic poetic voice overs to hype up my audience for upcoming fights, by doing this I give my videos a unique cinematic feeling that’s original to my YouTube channel. I also like to compare two boxers who have an upcoming fight by listing their strengths and weaknesses, and what I think they need to do to win their fights. All in all, the videos I post here on YouTube are aimed to make learning fun with cinematic editing and authentic commentary.